Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to Blogging!

Hey students of Mod 11! Welcome to our class blog! We now have an online forum to continue, expand, and deepen our conversations about Animal Farm- how excited are you?! Ok, maybe not as excited as I am, but hopefully you're a little intrigued about this whole thing. I certainly can't wait to read your impressive, intelligent comments that I know you are all more than capable of. So stop on by our site while you're perusing the internet, and give us your feedback about Animal Farm.

For chapters 3-10, I will be starting the conversation with a post: a question, prompt, picture, link, etc. Then it's up to you to respond! Make sure when you click on the "comment" option, you include your name so you can get credit for your post. I know it might be more comfortable to hide behind the "anonymous" option, but be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment